Electronic waste, or e-waste, is a term for electronic products that have become unwanted, non-working or obsolete, and have essentially reached the end of their useful life.
As per E-waste Management Rule 2016, the E-waste defined as ‘electrical and electronic equipment, whole or in part discarded as waste by the consumer or bulk consumer as well as rede its from manufacturing, refurbishment and repair processes,
E-waste contains many valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminium, copper, gold, silver, plastics, and terrors metals. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused, and recycled instead of being land filled.
E-waste also contains toxic and hazardous materials including mercury lead, cadmium, beryllium, chromium and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to leach into our soil and water.
Brief on general scheme of collection:
We have partnered with E-waste Solutions registered with Haryana State Pollution Control Board for management and dismantling/disposal of all our e-waste.
- As a part of agreement, M/s. E Waste Solutions will collect all our E-waste generated from PAN India and disposes the same at their plant at Industrial Area 1 A, Industrial Estate, Sector 6, Faridabad, Haryana -121006;
- M/s. E waste Solutions, our e-waste management partner is having all authorisation related e-waste dismantling from HSPCB/CPCB and having all connects related to Air/Water/Hazardous waste. They have capacity of 1000 MT p.a;
- Keeping in view our sales volume and generation of e-waste as per our future e-waste targets and our expansion plan we have decided to follow these mechanisms in our organisation for collection of e-waste;
- AS per our agreement with E waste Solutions if any customer wants to handover their old product they can reach or call our e-waste recycling partner’s Toll Free No. 1800 123 5313. Our representatives explain them about process of disposal and make them aware about nearest drop point available to drop the e-waste also give information above incentive we will offer to them against their end of life product. If any customer wants to handover the material from their door steps we do send either our logistics team or E waste Solutions team to collect the items and channelise the same to our e-waste partner plant for final processing;
- E waste Solutions, our e-waste management partner is having all authorisation related e-waste dismantling from HSPCB/CPCB and having all permission related to Air/Water/Hazardous waste. They have a capacity of 1000 MT per annum;
- • E waste Solutions has signed an agreement with M/S ARCL SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS PVT LTD, NEW DELHI-110059 for reverse logistics support.
Benefit of recycling of E-waste:
- E-waste contains man y valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminium, copper, Gold, Silver, plastics and terrors details. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused and recycled instead of being landfilled;
- E-waste also contains toxic and hazardous materials including mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium, chromium and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to leach into our soil and water;
- Protects your surroundings - safe recycling of outdated electronics promotes sound management of toxic chemicals such as lead and mercury;
- Conserves natural resources - Recycling recovers valuable materials from old electronics that can be used to make new products. As a result, we save energy, reduce pollution, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and save resources by extracting fewer raw materials from the earth;
- Helps others - Donating your use electronics benefits your community by passing on ready-to-use or refurbished equipment to those who need it;
- Saves landfill space - E-waste is a growing waste stream. By recycling these items, landfill space is conserved.
Recycling of E-waste:
The company has tied -up with the E waste Solutions for collection of all our E-waste on PAN India and disposes the same at their plant at Industrial area1A, Industrial Estate, Sector 6, Faridabad, Haryana – 121006. Customer can reach or call on Toll Free No 1800 123 5313.
- Always look for information on the catalogue with your product for end-of-life equipment handling.
- Ensure that only Authorized Recyclers repair and handle your electronic products.
- Always call our E-waste Authorized Collection Centres/points to Dispose products that have reached end-of life.
- Always drop your used electronic products, batteries or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest Authorized E-Waste Collection Centres/Points.
- Always disconnect the battery from product, and ensure any glass surface is protected against breakage.
- Do not dismantle your electronic Products on your own
- Do not throw electronics in bins having “Do not Dispose” sign.
- Do not give e-waste to informal (Kabbadi) and unorganized sectors like Local Scrap Dealer/ Rag Pickers.
- Do not dispose your product in garbage bins along with municipal waste that ultimately reaches landfills.
Our Recycler, E Waste Solutions has signed an agreement with M/S ARCL SUPPLYCHAIN SOLUTIONS PVT LTD , NEW DELHI-110059
for reverse Logistics for channelisation of E-Waste to the facility.
All State wise Collection Centre addresses of M/s ARCL Supply chain Solutions Pvt Ltd., with a Toll Free No.1800 123 5313.and every center having unique phone number will attend to any reverse logistics needs which is as below:
LIST OF COLLECTION CENTERS OF M/S ARCL SUPPLYCHAIN SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
Toll Free Number: 1800 123 5313